My RV is finally getting its racer stripes and logo! I also have discovered that I need to get a new starter. So my time in Seattle is extended until Wednesday.
Some of the things I have learned during my first two weeks living out of the RV:
1. Nothing goes as planned, even if you plan it.
2. I am very intolerant of rain.
3. Everything takes longer than you expect when your top speed is 50mph.
4. Overcoming fear is quite an energy suck.
5. I truly am learning as I am going - which means I continue to make mistakes and continue to harass anyone and everyone willing to answer my questions or help me out - meaning I am finally learning to ask for help.
6. Excitement always overcomes fear...eventually.